Mobilisation Project Manager
Our customer is a market leading Facilities Management and Support Services business established over 100 years ago this business has a reputation as a leading name in the FM services sector and is a globally recognised brand.
As part of an ongoing growth and business excellence strategy we are recruiting for a Mobilisation Project Manager to become part of the transformation and business improvement function, responsibilities will include: -
- Development of internal support functions to improve service delivery
- Integrating newly won contacts
- Carrying out account transformation projects to improve profitability and customer satisfaction
- Helpdesk, CAFM and IT platforms development
- Working with senior operational stakeholders to improve FM service delivery
- Identifying working efficiencies
- Mobilisation of new FM contracts
- Supporting the bid and business development functions
You will be well versed in mobilisation and BI projects and be able to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders to effectively improve process’s. A background in FM and out sourced services would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised brand, they can offer a comprehensive benefits package and global career opportunities.