Cloud Project Manager
Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google to help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
A stone’s throw from Leather Lane food market, our HQ is located in London at Chancery Lane. See what it’s like to work in our Cloudy Hub: A day in our London office ( https://youtu.be/OZOswsizjA4 )
What does the Cloud Enablement team do?
Our Cloud Enablement team helps provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. The word 'Enablement' was chosen carefully, to encompass the idea that we support and encourage a collaborative approach to Cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success.
How will you spend your days ?
We are looking for commercially aware and experienced Cloud Project & Programme managers (Cloud Engagement Manager is the term we use at Cloudreach!) to drive our Customer’s large-scale technology & business transformation Projects and Programmes.
As a Cloud Engagement Manager (CEM) at Cloudreach, you will be accountable for the successful delivery of these transformations. You will ensure a continued focus on the commercial impact of the delivery and results, constantly striving for high levels of satisfaction and success for your Customer, Cloudreach, your delivery team and yourself. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Full lifecycle Project & Programme Management of Cloudreach customer engagements in a very fast paced environment - including all core aspects required to successfully plan, forecast, manage and report
- Direct and strategically steer
- Management of all stakeholders - Cloudreach, Customer, Partner
- Consulting to Cloudreach Customers in Cloud Project & Programme Management, delivery excellence and best practice
- Full lifecycle management of Cloudreach internal initiatives
- Risk, assumption, dependency, issue, change, account and escalation management - internal and external to Cloudreach
- Enhanced Cost Management with a strong focus on the commercial impact of the delivery
- Play an active part in the CEM Community at Cloudreach including our weekly sync-ups and quarterly meet-ups or adding your own experience to the ever evolving CEM methodology - what you put into the community you will get equally as much out of it!
How to stand out ?
- You have a stellar educational background
- 5+ years of experience as a Project and/or Programme Manager
- Established and demonstrable competence as a Client facing full lifecycle Programme, Project or Change Manager within a technology/business transformation environment.
- The ability to lead through inspiration, empowerment and making clear and decisive decisions.
- A confident communicator who can identify core messages and articulate Cloudreach’s vision at all levels of stakeholder and is comfortable engaging senior management to steer complex programs.
- Someone with a strong commercial focus in all areas of delivery, relationship management, and the identification of both opportunities and risk.
- Capability to thrive under pressure: you are most comfortable working in a fast moving environment, spinning multiple plates at any one time.
- An astute self-awareness: you are aware of your strengths and weaknesses, and have a continued focus on personal development.
What kind of career progression can you expect ?
Our Cloud Enablement Managers can expect to progress vertically into roles such as Cloud Engagement Manager Leader to lead and mentor a team of CEMs, Cloud Enablement Leader to become a delivery leader within Cloud Enablement leading a cross functional professional services team.
There are also a variety of horizontal moves into roles such as Business Change Lead - managing the internal Change at Cloudreach, Global Resourcing, Cloud Consultant or Business Development Consultant.
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, and a smartphone (you will have to choose between a Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !).
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Our Season Ticket Loan will make your daily commute less expensive.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- Our offices are filled with free drinks and snacks, Xbox One, pool table, board games, bean bags and sofas.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us!
- Discount on private healthcare scheme and gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool secret location in Europe.