Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Salary £38,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus company benefits
If you’ve ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there’s a good chance we’ve helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We’re not a large faceless corporation, but we’re not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 350 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we’re one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for all internal corporate projects within the business; owning the day to day management of the project through all delivery phases, monitoring progress against milestones ensuring all activities are completed on time and within budget.
Reporting to our Chief Operating Officer, you will transition between departments, working seamlessly with internal stakeholders to lead the project team through the whole project lifecycle, whilst maintaining consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
This truly is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager, looking to take the next step in their career with an ever growing and dynamic organisation. Our people are at the heart of what we do, so if you’re organised, self-driven and have a natural passion and drive to achieve outstanding results, then we want to hear from you!
- Take ownership and responsibility for delivering each internal company project in collaboration with the project team and according to the project plan
- Produce project documentation to initiate and execute projects
- Build effective relationships with both key internal and external stakeholders and project resources at all levels
- Communicate and report on project status, addressing issues or barriers to progress, escalating as appropriate
- Identify and manage potential project risks and ultimately deliver projects within the agreed tolerances, timescales, scope, budget
- Create and manage a robust risk management approach ensuring that risks and issues are managed and reported on throughout the project’s lifecycle
- Define and measure success metrics
- Arrange and conduct sign off meetings to handover completion of each project to the relevant department
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role
- PRINCE2 qualified to a Practitioner level
- Demonstrable experience in delivering multiple projects on time, in scope and within budget
- Experience maintaining overall control of the project budget and resources, ensuring action is taken to prevent resource/budget increasing
- Experience in defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support the project requirements
- Excellent organisational skills to schedule project timelines and milestones, identifying and allocating appropriate resources
- Ability to manage and delegate work and responsibilities within a Project team
- Excellent time management skills, including a proven ability to prioritise tasks from multiple projects in a demanding environment to tight deadlines
- Exceptional relationship management skills with proven experience to build, develop and grow
- Experience managing internal corporate projects
- Previous experience working within an IT or Technology environment
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company Share Incentive Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and 32 days’ holiday including statutory holidays and your birthday - We feel it is important that all our people get to celebrate their birthday, so have the day off on us!