Project Manager - Automotive OE
“A £bn Global Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturing Group requires an ambitious Project Manager to further develop our long term partnership with our largest European account - Jaguar Land Rover”
SALARY: Basic up to £55,000
BENEFITS: + Company Car + Group Pension + Additional Group Benefits
LOCATION: You will be based at one of our Midlands sites, with regular visits to R&D, manufacturing and suppliers located throughout Europe.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Stafford, Gloucester, Banbury, Derby, Leicester, Northampton
COMPANY – Key Project Manager - Automotive OE
We are a £Bn plus, global tier 1, automotive manufacturing group operating in 50 countries and employing over 11,000 associates worldwide. We develop and produce multifunctional, lightweight components and systems; innovative products and technologies that make vehicles quieter, safer, more comfortable and lighter.
We wish to recruit a Project Manager to strengthen our Projects Team with the specific remit to establish and implement new business projects with our largest European Automotive OE account, Jaguar Land Rover.
A full job brief will be made available to shortlisted candidates but in summary, this is a fully encompassing role implementing products relating to new vehicle introductions from concept through to introduction into manufacturing; with close regard to timing, quality and financial requirements. There also exists an opportunity to enhance your career by taking a key role with the establishment of a new JLR dedicated European manufacturing facility.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - Project Manager - Automotive OE
We would be delighted to receive applications from individuals who meet either of the following briefs:
* Project Managers / Project Engineers with a proven track record of running full product life cycle projects from concept, product manufacture and final vehicle assembly with direct responsibility for timing, quality and financial requirements.
* Working directly with end client OEs; that could be with consumables, components or sub-systems, for automotive, aerospace, commercial vehicle, rail or off highway tier 1 / 2 manufacturers.
* Project Managers / Project Engineers currently working with tier 1 or tier 2 manufacturers (from any of the above fields) who wish to develop their career supplying direct to automotive OEs like JLR.
Either way, it is imperative you:
* Are technically qualified, ideally to degree level or beyond (minimum HNC/HND) in a relevant business or engineering related discipline
* Possess the commercial acumen to deliver projects on time within specified financial and quality objectives
* Possess a technical / engineering understanding able to lead meetings and communicate critical project information to technical and non-technical team members
* Are self-motivated, able to work off your own initiative, taking responsibility for end client relationships and full product life cycle projects for our organisation within JLR
* Are able to manage a client who is going through rapid growth and change, and provide technical support and advice as an industry expert
FUTURE PROSPECTS - Project Manager - Automotive OE
* We are looking for ambitious Project Managers who have the potential, to progress into future business leaders
* Supported with extensive training there is huge potential for career development within the group globally
* Where possible, we have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all personnel.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.