Agile Project Manager
This an initial 3 month contract for a key client of Roc Search's for a Project Manager to support the delivery of multiple work streams across technology initiatives within the department.
The role with require someone who can work within a team that has recently adopted an Agile (Scrum) approach to delivery so experience of Agile project delivery is vital.
This role is looking for a start towards the end of March or beginning of April and falls within IR35 regulations.
- Strong Project Management experience
- Experience of delivery technology project within Agile (Scrum) environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Technical project exposure; Integration, Implementation, SDLC, Testing etc.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Media, Publishing, Marketing, Digital, Higher Education industry experience
If this role is of interest to you please apply immediately to Elliot Brownlow at Roc Search or call.
As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.