Senior Project Manager
Job Title: Project Manager
Suitable For: Senior Project Manager, IT Project Manager
Salary: £Negotiable + Bonus - (We aim to improve your currently salary)
Location: Field Based- UK Travel (Northampton, Peterborough, King's Lynn)
Work Pattern: Fulltime Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market acting on behalf of our sister company Stoneseed.
Who you'll be working for
At Stoneseed we provide innovative Project and Programme services to a multitude of clientele nationwide, with projects covering a range of industries and technologies. Our success has been built around our innovative Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) model. We are not industry specific, nor aligned to any particular technology or vendors - this role is never the same and therefore, what we offer is variance to our Project Managers, in a client facing scenario.
Now please let us explain what we are like as a company to see if you think we fit what you are looking for. The best way to describe us, we believe, is as a close but growing family. We are not a big corporate company where you can sometimes feel like just a number. We recognise that behind our award-winning service is a great team, and our employees feeling valued is something our Directors feel passionate about. Feeling like part of a team can sometimes be a challenge when you are placed onto client sites but we truly work hard to combat this. Each year there is a company day out to bring everyone together, not to mention team events, a Christmas party, and various other gifts and rewards throughout the year.
Where are all the true Project Managers?
We look to bring on board independent Project Managers that can deliver projects client side.Typically, our Project Managers have one to three projects for one or two clients. We do not believe true project management is coordinating 20 or 30 projects from behind a desk.
Along with several years' project management experience, you will have:
- Delivered IT projects through the whole project lifecycle
- Used the full project toolkit - (PID, RAID, Comms plans, GANTT etc.)
- A background in delivering a variety of software or IT Infrastructure projects.
- Budget and 3rd Party Resource Management
- Experience of applying modern / enterprise Agile or Waterfall methods
- Experience with cloud, AWS or Azure beneficial
- Must have had a varied Project Management career across either two or more industries or sectors.
- Car & Driving Licence
- Ideally have Project Management or Project Delivery experience in a client facing role (Desirable)
What do we offer in return
- We offer 24 days' annual leave (exc. Bank Holidays)
- Profit Share Scheme after 6 months
- An annual company day out for those eligible
- Personal Company Pension Plan
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Flexible points based benefit scheme (1+ year) including; -
- Additional holiday
- ERs pension contributions
- Childcare Voucher Scheme (after probation)
- Monthly £100 charity donation under our staff feedback initiative.
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days.
What our "employees say"
Having spent many years as an internal project manager, I thought I knew all I needed to know about project management. Although, since making the move to Stoneseed I have noticed several differences. What I knew to be project management was very much a "watered down" version... As an internal PM I worked across a project team, with long established processes and internal project resource to draw upon. Now I am a client side project manager, I support and own every part of the process. I have to drive vendor competency whilst managing client relationships and align expectations, in other words true project management. The variety of projects is what makes it interesting. - Stoneseed Project Manager