Performance and Operations Manager
Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic team member? Do you want to join a friendly, forward-thinking team committed to providing the best possible care? Do you want to work for an outstanding Trust?
At University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust, we are looking to recruit a Performance and Operations Manager to work in our Diagnostics and Therapies Division, on a band 7 contract. This is on a permanent basis working within the Bristol Royal Infirmary.
Your role will include (but will not be limited to):
- a strong focus on key performance targets delivery within the division,
- performance monitoring, management and reporting
- working with teams to improve performance
- The Ideal Candidate Will
- be a dynamic and enthusiastic team member that can respond to both day to day and urgent queries
- undertake medium to long term pieces of work independently
- must be well organised, responsive and capable of managing and prioritising workloads
- have an understanding and experience of performance managing NHS targets
- In return for your hard work, join our trust and benefit from:
- 27 days annual leave entitlement + 8 bank holidays
- Industry leading pension scheme
- Opportunities to progress and develop your skills through renowned in-house training
- Discounts in a multitude of national and local outlets
- If you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated & confident we would like to hear from you.
Deadline: Sunday 25th March (we may close recruitment early if we have a sufficient number of candidates)
Interviews: Friday 6th April 2018