Business Change Project manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Contract Asset Data Platform - Business Change Project Manager
Day Rate - £500
Duration 12 months
Gatwick Airport Limited (GAL) is the most efficient single runway airport in the world. It serves more than 46 million passengers to 228 destinations in 74 countries a year on a short and long-haul point-to-point basis. Gatwick is a major economic driver for the UK contributing £5.3 billion to national GDP, generating 85,000 jobs nationally, with around 24,000 jobs on the airport campus alone. Gatwick is a high growth business regularly achieving double digit year on year revenue growth.
To become the most efficient single runway in the world Gatwick has had to set a number of world firsts in terms of process, people and technology excellence in a highly complex and fast moving environment. GAL has won numerous awards in its history, including over ten major awards in 2017 alone. These awards include airport of the year; best airport; favourite airport for short-haul flights and marketing campaign of the year by a retailer.
A Business Change Project Manager is required to support the Business Change and Transformation within the Asset Data Platform programme. He/she is expected to perform the following:
Manage a programme of business change activities that support ADP
- Support and deputise for the Business Transformation Manager
- Engage directly with business stakeholders within both Engineering and Construction environments and interface into IT
- Develop and manage a training schedule for up to 2000 end-users
- Review and provide feedback on a communication strategy and translate into a fit-for-purpose communications plan
- Manage the planning and implementation of the communication and training plan
- Write ADP specific content where appropriate, managing design and dissemination
- Writing internal articles, releases, web stories and statements
- Provide input and feedback on the ADP solution and implementation approach from a business change perspective
- Significant experience in delivering business change within an IT, Construction or Engineering environments
- Experienced in leading communication, training and business change
- Experience of being engaged on large, medium or complex projects involving large scale business integration
- Hands on communication experience
- Proven record of planning and implementing a training delivery schedule
- Ability to manage complex logistical schedules to support delivery of the communication and training schedules
- Authoring bulletins and articles
- Delivering quality written strategies and plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team and perform well under pressure.
- Experience in writing persuasively for a number of audiences with different interests and levels of literacy
- Experience of working closely with senior staff in the shaping and delivery of internal communications messages and advising on best practice
- Successfully managing projects to budget and deadline
- Ability to influence stakeholders across the organisation, including senior management
- Able to build credibility and develop effective relationships with stakeholders
- Balancing multiple priorities and managing your own workload
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Creative and strategic thinking.
Desired Skills/Nice to have
- Airport Experience
- Airlines Experience
- Worked with Asset Management (CMMS/CAFM)Solutions
- Worked with Document Management Solutions
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant subject or a relevant professional qualification accredited by the CIPR, CIM, IoIC or equivalent