HR Project Manager
The HR Technical PM/BA is part of the HR Technology & Change team tasked with the end to end design and delivery of technology solutions to deliver targeted business outcomes across the HR change portfolio to help HR become simple, efficient and insightful.
The role is responsible for delivering analysis or project management as part of either the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) or the Lean Control Process (LPC) depending whether the project is considered to be waterfall or agile. Irrespective of the project governance applicable, the typical activities cover the delivery of business case preparation, project inception, project planning, requirements definition, solution design and oversight of the technical delivery.
- Lead the delivery of business and functional analysis and artefacts working alongside the Business SMEs and offering advice and feedback on the potential functional and technical solutions and approach
- Liaise with business areas and SMEs to articulate and define the high level requirements and challenge where necessary - Develop and deliver integrated project plans, including change & communications strategy across multiple sites and regions
- Plan, manage and implement complex projects from contract/proposal and initiation to final operational stage
- Build relationships with senior leaders in the HR community to support their strategy and requirements
- Determine, monitor and review all programme or project budgets, including implementation costs, staffing requirements, resources and risk, ensuring that there are appropriate and effective governance arrangements, supported by comprehensive status reporting and escalation paths
- Lead the programme or project teams in determining business requirements and translating requirements into robust integrated process and technology solutions, and operational plans
- Own the internal and external communication process to inform the organisation and other stakeholders about the project.
- Create the project governance, reporting regularly on progress to the Executive Steering Group
- Experience in Agile methodology tools for tracking user stories, sprints, velocity & burndown is required.
- Experience with IT projects and the software development life cycle
- Experience with Jira and confluence is a definite requirement
- Experience delivering web and mobile application (Desirable)
- Strong presentation skills required for both large and small audiences across the organisation, and varying levels of management.
- Requires advanced writing skills in order to summarise and communicate project plans, reports, issues and risks (including contingency plans) to all levels of staff/management.
- Requires high level of reading comprehension for understanding business requirements, technical documentation and department standards.
- Mid-level to advanced proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Project & MS Excel required.