Project Manager - Construction
Hamilton Brown Recruitment are very pleased to be recruiting for a Project Manager for an Award winning and very well established construction company based in Antrim with major Projects all over the UK
Management - Taking overall responsibility for project management including supervision of sub-contractors
Team Work - to support the various managers of the project in all project matters by attendance at meetings, initiating correspondence and reviewing all incoming project correspondence.
Communication - Making contact with client teams to establish an early relationship, including design teams
Commercial - Working with both the commercial and design teams in order to value engineer the products and methods of installation
Documentation - Ensure all project documents are up to date and recorded on the timeline of the project
Quality - to initiate and help develop all quality issues with our SHEQ Manager and to ensure that these are properly implemented and audited.
Safety - with the support of our SHEQ Manager, implement the company safety policy at site. Playing a key role in the management of our building envelope design including its engineering and progress.
Travel between our two offices in mainland UK & N.Ireland
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in completing projects to tight time scales and deadlines
- Previous experience as a Manager with a specialist contractor or Main Contractor
- Ability to manage large packages of 1m+
- Good client facing and management skills, adept at delegating and planning ahead
- Be used to operating in a disciplined, professional way using the company's specific Management Systems
- Be able to demonstrate that you can meet programme dates.
- Be IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Hold a current SMSTS qualification
Previous Experience with various envelope systems
Previous experience of managing curtain walling/glazing packages would be an advantage but not compulsory