Project Manager- IT
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Project Manager
Suitable For: Senior Project Manager, IT Project Manager
Salary: Negotiable (We aim to improve your current salary) +Bonus
Location: Field Based (South East)
Work Pattern: Full time Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the Permanent, Contract and Interim Market.
Who you'll be working for
At Stoneseed we provide innovative Project and Programme services to a multitude of clientele nationwide, with projects covering a range of industries and technologies. Our success has been built around our innovative Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) model. We are not industry specific, nor aligned to any particular technology or vendors - this role is never the same and therefore, what we offer is variance to our Project Managers, in a client facing scenario.
The best way to describe us, we believe, is as a close but growing family. We are not a big corporate company where you can sometimes feel like just a number. We recognise that behind our award-winning service is a great team, and our employees feeling valued is something our Directors feel passionate about. Feeling like part of a team can sometimes be a challenge when you are placed onto client sites, but we truly work hard to combat this. Each year there is a company day out to bring everyone together, not to mention team events, a Christmas party, and various other gifts and rewards throughout the year.
We look to bring on board independent Project Managers that can deliver projects client side. Typically, our Project Managers have one to three projects for one or two clients. We do not believe true project management is coordinating 20 or 30 projects from behind a desk.
The key responsibilities of the job will include:
- All aspects of Project Management; accountability for programme and project delivery
- Definition, scoping and planning of multi-disciplinary programmes and projects
- Project planning; producing the project plan and ensuring all resources are identified
- Building key client relationships and managing stakeholders
- Feasibility studies and business case development
- Benefits tracking to ensure the benefits are realised and the project is successful
- Change management through-out the project lifecycle for all changes related to cost, quality and time
- Financial management, of all related project expenditure, hardware, software, capital and opex
- Quality management, ensuring the project deliverables are of a high quality
- Risk management; through risk identification, risk analysis and planning to mitigate the risks
Along with several years' project management experience, you will have:
- Delivered IT projects through the whole project lifecycle
- Used the full project toolkit - (PID, RAID, Comms plans, GANTT etc.)
- A background in delivering a variety of software or IT Infrastructure projects.
- Budget and 3rd Party Resource Management
- Experience of applying modern / enterprise Agile or Waterfall methods
- Experience with cloud, AWS or Azure beneficial
- Must have had a varied Project Management career across either two or more industries or sectors.
- Car & Driving Licence
- Ideally have Project Management or Project Delivery experience in a client facing role (Desirable)
What do we offer in return
- We offer 24 days' annual leave (exc. Bank Holidays)
- Profit Share Scheme after 6 months
- An annual company day out for those eligible
- Personal Company Pension Plan
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Flexible points based benefit scheme (1+ year) including; -
- Additional holiday
- ERs pension contributions
- Childcare Voucher Scheme (after probation)
- Monthly £100 charity donation under our staff feedback initiative.
If this role sounds right for you please apply with your CV below.
So you know where you stand we aim to respond to applicants within 15 working days.
Apply for Project Manager- IT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly