Project Manager- IT
Job Title: Project Manager
Suitable For: Senior Project Manager, IT Project Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000pa DoE + Bonus
Location: Northampton with regional travel
Work Pattern: Full Time Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Who you'll be working for
Stoneseed provides innovative Project, Programme and IT services to a multitude of clients nationwide, with projects covering a range of industries and technologies. Their success has been built around their Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) model.
Stoneseed are not industry specific, nor aligned to any particular technology or vendors - this role is never the same and therefore, what they offer is variance to their Project Managers, in a client facing environment.
Along with several years' project management experience, you will have:
- Delivered IT projects through the whole project lifecycle
- You will understand the full SDLC including analysis, enterprise development, build & deployment and support
- Candidates must demonstrate a background in delivering a variety of software and application projects
- Experience of applying modern / enterprise agile or waterfall methods
- Experience with cloud, AWS or Azure beneficial
- Must have had a varied Project Management career across either two or more industries or sectors
- Ideally have Project Management or Project Delivery experience in a client facing role
What do they offer in return
- 24 days' annual leave (exc. Bank Holidays)
- Profit Share Scheme after 6 months
- An annual company day out for those eligible
- Personal Company Pension Plan
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Flexible points-based benefit scheme (1+ year) including; -
- Additional holiday
- ERs pension contributions
- Childcare Voucher Scheme (after probation)
- Monthly £100 charity donation under our staff feedback initiative.
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 15 working days.
What their "employees say"
Having spent many years as an internal project manager, I thought I knew all I needed to know about project management. Although, since making the move to Stoneseed I have noticed several differences. What I knew to be project management was very much a "watered down" version...
Now I am a client-side project manager, I support and own every part of the process. I must drive vendor competency whilst managing client relationships and align expectations, in other words true project management.
The variety of projects is what makes it interesting.
Stoneseed Project Manager
Apply for Project Manager- IT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly