Senior Project Manager
Carriera has been retained to secure a senior project manager for a leading independent organisation based in London. The business carries out project management, building surveying, cost management and health & safety. They operate in the commercial, residential, education, retail, and healthcare sectors.
Overview of role:
A senior project manager with commercial fit-out experience is required to join a client focused team with the London office to help develop the fit-out capability, working on high profile fit out projects throughout London and the South East.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and assertive individual to join and strengthen the team which is around 20 strong. They work on a number of projects including life sciences, technology, financial services and media telecoms. The candidate will be given responsibility as and when they can shoulder it to enable them to grow and progress within the company.
Project values range from a few million up to around 45 million.
- To lead and oversee the successful delivery of the fit out projects (in conjunction with the support of the partners) with a view to securing repeat business.
- To support and develop the fit out team
- To comply with established procurement/commercial/contractual strategies
- To support the project management partners in developing a pipeline of commercial fit out opportunities
- A construction related degree
- Previous consultancy experience dealing with smaller valued projects from inception through to completion.
- You will be MRICS or be working towards gaining membership
- Experience within the commercial occupier office sector
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Car/car allowance
- 25 days’ holiday
This role is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their personal and professional development while being highly rewarded in the process.
For more information on the excellent opportunity please get in contact with:
Harry Catton on 0203 817 0000 or email
Carriera Limited is acting as a recruitment agency and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Each applicant will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and ability to perform the duties required by the position. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly