Mid-Level Project Manager
We are looking for a mid-level project manager to join the studio.
As Mid-Level Project Manager, you will be working under the guidance of Project Manager and very closely with the Project Team to ensure the quality delivery of large scale architectural projects on a daily basis. You will be supporting the Project Manager when it comes to facilitate and manage the work flow & programme of high profile, technically challenging and creative designs. This is a rare opportunity for experienced Project Architect who’s interested in pursuing Project Management.
Considering the scale and complexity of projects, this role will be largely supporting Project Manager with some independent responsibilities. You will be participating the programming and delivery from concept through to construction and potentially post occupation. You will play an important role in supporting the Project Team in overall resource and budget management of the project whilst providing an excellent level of professional service to the client and partner organisations.
- Support the Project Manager to ensure a smooth running of project programming.
- As a key point of contact coordinating between different internal parties including Group Leader, Project Leader, Project Team and other resourcing teams; Report back to Project Manager
- To help prepare design programmes appropriate to the work stage.
- To help with the design management plan.
- To help with the internal project budgeting management
- Support the delivery of the project in line with brief, contractual framework and resource plan
- Coordinating between internal and external parties; Represent the studio in front of external stakeholders and build positive working relationships with partner organisations.
- Ad hoc duties
Your skills and experience
- 6-10 years architectural experience with an architectural degree;
- Design-led background; comfortable working in partnership with designers.
- Demonstrable understanding of the creative design process through all work stages;
- Already working as a PM or exposed to PM responsibilities & tasks;
- Demonstrable understanding of project planning and project monitoring;
- Has already delivered at least 1 project from concept to completion;
- Large scale mixed use experience highly desirable;
- Experience working on large team and complex projects
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams;
- BIM process understanding.
- Collaborative, good team player;
- Organised, resilient, determined.
- G listening and clear communication; Good verbal presentation skills
- Engaged, inquisitive and interested in innovative design projects
- Strategic & Critical thinking; Problem solving.
To be considered, please apply via the careers page of our website with a CV and examples of your work in A4 (ideally in one PDF document, maximum size 10 MG) and a covering letter stating your salary expectations and reasons why you would like to join us.