As Project Manager based at our Frimley offices in Surrey, you will implement and execute global projects, managing million pound budgets and up to 75+ senior stakeholders and partners across geographies to achieve clearly set goals and objectives.
Empowered and enabled you will ensure projects are delivered to a high standard of quality, within specified time and cost constraints. Ultimately this role’s focus is to produce results that realise the benefits defined in the associated business case(s).
What will you bring to this role?
- Heavy weight Project Manager with solid background delivering large scale projects across multiple markets.
- Understand technical aspects and methodologies, must be Prince 2 trained.
- Think on your feet, a problem solver & comfortable with constant change.
- Strong personality, resilient & approachable.
- People management, able to control the project team & drive the direction.
- Understanding of Quality Management & corporate strategy.
- Ability to analyse issues, develop solutions and influence key decisions.
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to apply solid commercial judgment.
- Flexibility to travel in the UK, as well as internationally.
Travelex is the world's largest specialist provider of foreign exchange, with nearly 40 years’ experience trading in up to 80 currencies. We are focused on making our customers’ lives simpler, more engaging and hassle free while they travel or move money abroad.
Customer centricity and digital are at the centre of our business strategy. We have embarked on a digital transformation to deliver change and enable us to adapt in a fast changing landscape driven by technology advances and rapidly changing consumer behaviour.
We look forward to you joining our team in Frimley!