Digital/IT Project Manager
The Rank Group is one of the biggest names in entertainment with its rich history. Our Digital Business has been doing incredibly well and as we grow, we’re looking to have top talent Digital Project Managers in our IT Team.
If you a great communicator, who can get the best out of the people and projects you manage, we want you to work with our highly-skilled project teams, helping us to deliver a range of digital projects in a dynamic and friendly environment.
This rewarding role will be based at our brand-new open plan office location in Maidenhead, and will involve managing medium to large business change projects, with budgets up to £1m or more.
In return we offer work life balance, great salary, benefits and professional growth with us.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team in an exciting company, where there is scope to expand and develop.
You’ll have the privilege to work on a lot of huge impact projects and will be given the freedom to hone your skills and express yourself.
We need an enthusiastic Digital Project Manager who demonstrates sense of passion and pride about own work with excellent people management skills, this could be you?
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Coaches and mentors project teams, and performs Project On-Board and side by side coaching with new contractors and employees
- Reports and maintains key information on the current status of all projects and provides project visibility to management in a common and consistent manner
- Manages the change control procedure for major changes, gaining agreement for revisions to the production environment from business system owners.
- Facilitate release planning based on roadmap priorities, available capacity and dependencies
- Ensures that projects are closed out and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are captured and actioned. Produces appropriate documentation to support these processes.
- Define, agree and implement process improvements based on project delivery performance
- Provides Project Management expertise to other projects to ensure the smooth implementation of the entire IT Project Portfolio.
- Influences the establishment and development of Project Methodology processes and tools with the PMO.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Technical or other degree (or equivalent)
- Practical experience of Prince2 / PMP / Scrum (or equivalent)/ Kanban / Lean UX
- Several years’ experience full life cycle delivery of Application, Web and Mobile projects, working within a variety of project frameworks and methodologies.
- Previous experience of working with 3rd party development companies
- Detailed knowledge and experience in managing IT related business projects which involve multiple activities and streams of people from both IT and business teams, ideally in a high transaction e-commerce organization.
- The ability to use automated tools to assist in the project management process, by automating mechanical tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing, and time recording e.g. Microsoft Project
- Proven ability to manage/lead non co-located diverse teams and manage 3rd party supplier
- Knowledge of online gambling & gaming industry highly desirable
- Experience of implementation of digital marketing, CRM, personalization and optimization technologies such as Tealium, Monetate, Adobe Campaign.
- Experience of implementation & management of CMS technologies (Episerver, Adobe) highly desirable.