* Creation and execution of project work plans
* Manages project budget
* Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization
* Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
* Knowledge of NEC and Yellow Book with regards to contracts
* Holds regular status meetings with project team
Applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and be able to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal employees and external clients.
The following skills and experience would be an advantage:
* Experience of formal reporting to senior management
* Ideally HNC or equivalent in an Engineering related subject
* Experience of Installation/commissioning of electrical equipment, control panels and/or process control system
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner. In applying for this role, Russell Taylor will be acting within your interest and will contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.