PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR / PROJECT COORDINATOR
My client are a leading supplier of Systems Integration and Electrical Control Systems. Due to their continued success, they have a fantastic opportunity for a PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR / PROJECT COORDINATOR to join and strengthen the existing team in LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE.
The Project Administrator will take ownership of the administration of projects in order to enable the Project Manager(s) to concentrate on managerial and technical aspects of their projects.
Reporting to the Project Manager(s) you will be responsible for the timely completion of administration processes and tasks at all stages of the project from Tender, Award, Implementation to invoicing, payments and Project Close, to include the following:
* Co-ordinating with the project engineering team and liaising with other departments involved in particular projects.
* Additional responsibilities may include determining the scope and size of the projects, their resource requirements, the associated risks and cost and budget management.
* Functional Design Specifications
* I/Os lists
* Test Specifications
* Test Manuals and O&M manuals are issued on time
Candidates will ideally have a working knowledge of project documentation, be computer literate and able to work effectively with Microsoft Office as a minimum.
You will also have experience of; invoicing, raising applications for payment, etc
Applicants must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and be able to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal employees and external clients, and be able to work as part of a team.
* Work within an established Quality Management System, ISO9001:2001 TickIT
* Good keyboard skills and IT literacy (ideally Word, Excel and Access)
* Good organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
* Good forward planning skills
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work on own initiative without supervision.
* Ability to cope under pressure
* Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of colleagues
* Full UK driving licence
There is the opportunity for the successful candidate to develop themselves by taking on more challenging projects.