Technical Project Manager
We are currently searching for an experienced Technical Project Manager, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Northamptonarea, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
- Manage the technical design
- Attend Sites
- Review tender packages
- Reporting to the Technical Director
- Provide technical advice internally & externally
- Managing the development from planning to completion
- Coordinate all technical information
- Manage the planning process
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- The ideal candidate will come from a strong technical background
- Residential project management experience
- Negotiation Skills with S106
- Engineering - Civil & Highway experience
- Knowledge and appreciation of budgets
- Excellent report writing and information management
- Managing a team
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.