Engineering Project Manager
Engineering Project Manager (Berkshire)
Basic Salary of £55,000 - £70,000 plus package
Based in Berkshire
A large property, construction and services group are seeking an Engineering Project Manager to join their team.
This organisation is a top services, property and construction group who operate across a variety of sectors. They have offices and operate globally employing over 25,000 people. This company offers a broad range of integrated services, while having core values including collaboration, respect and forward thinking.
The Engineering Project Manager will design, manage and take responsibility for all project work ensuring that projects are completed on time and to budget. To assist and oversee both the mechanical and electrical side of projects/building services and provide consultation and innovative solutions. You will also Identify and develop new organic opportunities and/or secure additional income in order to maximise income, margin, profit and opportunities from within existing contracts
We are looking for a person with proven experience within the Projects and Facilities sector, with over 3 years running and managing projects. You must be able to bring innovative solutions to a variety of projects and have excellent managerial and organisational skills.
You will be required to have the following:
- Electrical or mechanical engineering to HND/HNC standard (or similar). Preferably both mechanically and electrically trained.
- At least 3 years working within the facilitates sector managing projects
- Proven experience in managing direct teams and sub-contractors to deliver high standards.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building services
- Able to manage commercial arrangements with suppliers and contractors
- Ability to manage internal relationships and expectations
- Places H&S at the forefront of any project
- H&S qualification (NEBOSH/IOSH)
After applying to this position we will asses your CV and relevance to the position
If successful a member of our team will contact you with further details about the position and company. We will ask you to come register with us, however if you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful.