Construction Project Manager
Based in West London, our client is an established building company working with architects, designers and landlords.
Our client is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join their vibrant and friendly team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To oversee construction projects from start to finish, including working closely with sub-contractors and clients, and reporting to the Estimator
- To deliver projects on time and within budget
Skills and Requirements:
- Good work ethic, self-sufficient
- Good understanding of the construction industry and experience in project management for residential jobs such as extensions, lofts, basements, refurbishments etc
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Precise, focused and goal-oriented
- Good planning and time management
- Clean driving licence and personal car (car allowance)
- Good resource allocation and budget management
- Competitive Salary
- 21 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:00-17:00
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.