Senior Project Manager - Software
SG Digital (previously OpenBet) is currently looking for a contract Senior Project Manager to deliver a large and complex software delivery project. This project will be delivered using development teams across multiple locations and of varying skill sets. This is a business critical project, therefore we are looking for someone who is used to managing projects with extremely tight deadlines and someone who is not afraid of the challenge!
Key Skills Needed:
- Strong experience in a fast-paced software development environment with proven use of Agile (Scrum) development and knowledge of waterfall methodologies
- Proven experience running large or multiple scrum teams
- Proven experience managing project budgets
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, with a desire to drive continuous improvement through the project lifecycle
- Excellent people management skills and the ability to demonstrate stakeholder management responsibilities.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- Must have experience managing multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to take on all circumstances (even unfavourable ones) and recommend plausible solution(s) to facilitate stakeholder decisions
- Ability to take a wider team view and manage accordingly
- Flexibility and the ability to respond to rapidly changing situations
- Rigorous attention to detail
- The desire to drive continuous improvement
If you are interested, click apply!