3 days left
- Full Time
It’s a hugely exciting time to join the UK Consulting Team at The Chemistry Group. Every day we have the opportunity to deliver amazing projects for amazing clients, including Experian, House of Fraser, The Co-op, and SAP, and to create a name for ourselves as the place to go for accurate Talent Selection, Assessment and Performance tools for FTSE 100 organisations.
At Chemistry, we bring together the latest thinking in I-O psychology, high performance cloud technology and business expertise to deliver bespoke solutions aimed at transforming the way organisations work through people. We partner with our clients on their people strategies to deliver measurable competitive advantage no matter what market they work in. Through our award winning approach we guarantee you will have opportunities you would normally only dream about, working with an impressive list of clients and with plenty of opportunity to work directly with C level contacts. This might mean helping organisations work through strategic change or challenges by defining ‘What Great Looks Like’ in Talent, designing new recruitment processes, and providing team insight on capabilities and motivations.
We have been working globally since day one, from the UK, and have recently expended in to the USA - opening our California office in 2015, and our New York office in 2017.
We need someone who is razor sharp at organising and managing operational demands. Our Project Managers really do hold the Chemistry delivery team together to achieve the very best standards for our clients, so a strong background in project management is a must.
- Accountable for end-to-end project delivery, ensuring the project is delivered on time and to budget
- Leading project management calls with the customer and the internal project team
- Ensuring that actions and risks are logged and communicated with the customer and internal project team in a timely manner
- Provide solutions to risks that link to the project timeframes
- Build positive working relationships with the customer team that contribute to building a long-standing partnership with the customer. You’ll be building client relationships at project level and managing relevant external suppliers.
- Managing psychometric platforms, and track profile write-ups, to make sure we always deliver on time.
- Role modeling the use of our resource platform (Liquid Planner), to track time and activity on projects. Ensure that the project team accurately log their time against tasks and mark them as complete
- Requesting and providing the customer with project information and documents, including communication templates, configuration documents, Perform user lists
- Partnering with the Resource Manager to flag risks to project timelines and changes resource requirements
- Schedule travel and accommodation for the project team, in line with the customers expense policy and track spend
- Taking charge of quality control, making sure that project administration and proof-reading are done for all communications we send to clients.
- Managing the process and payment of penalties if customers miss key milestones
- Ensuring key commercial and scope decisions are made in line with the SOW using agreed processes. This includes, preventing scope-creep, by managing change-requests with the customer
- Work with the customer and Chemistry’s finance team to manage invoicing (this includes project deliverables, licence payments and expenses)
- Conducting mid and end point project reviews to assess project efficiency and recommend improvements
Overall, if you’re someone who thrives on responding to curveballs and is obsessive about perfection, this is the role for you.
When we say our intent is to give everyone the opportunity to be brilliant at work, of course we extend that to you.
That’s why we focus on our development and ensure that we provide each other feedback regularly to support each others continuous growth.
We also use quarterly OKRs to make sure your development is constantly on-going and in tune with the needs of the business. If you need to do something to progress and do your job better, we’ll make sure it happens.
And we love to develop and promote our own people, so if you make it through the door, we’ll make sure you have every opportunity to get where you want to go – all you have to do is take it!
Plus you'll wonder how you ever lived without the free beer on tap in the office!
28 days vacation + UK Bank Holidays