International Project Manager
- Full Time
Schools choose Finalsite for its industry-standard website platform, award-winning design, and secure data integration with third-party systems. With offices in London and Glastonbury, CT, Finalsite is the leading provider for over 2,200 international and independent schools, academies and colleges in more than 70 countries. Supported by a team of professionals who care deeply about their work and who value a lasting partnership with clients we let our outstanding client retention rates speak for themselves.
A progressive and vibrant environment, the company is dynamic and fast paced. We have high aspirations in terms of growth both within the UK and internationally.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an International Project Manager to join us to support and manage the delivery of multiple projects and enhance the services provided to our international clients who are predominately based in Asia. Therefore we are looking for candidates who reside and have the right to work within this region on a contractor (consultancy) basis.
- Set up, monitor and manage multiple client projects from start through to completion including overall planning, direction, prioritisation and delivery of all projects as per the build specification.
- Ensure that the Sales team handover the project satisfactorily so PM understands what has been sold to the client
- To be able to understand and interpret the PM process and ensure it is applied.
- To be able to interpret and understand the build specification sufficiently including requirements and solutions to be able to liaise directly between clients and the design team. Ensuring that the build specification is understood by all parties and clarify where there is ambiguity.
- Working closely with the assigned designer and Front End Developer to ensure that the project is on time and in budget and client expectations are managed.
- Manage and maintain client relationships by regularly communicating and appraising the client on their project and manage expectations in relation to any build delays or issues or when content is due to be supplied by the client.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally ensuring high standards of service are provided at all times.
- To meet monthly and quarterly project targets as set by the Company.
- To be available on a regular basis on GMT time, when needed for weekly project updates with Head of Projects based in UK office and meetings with the assigned designer and Front end developer for projects.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Exceptional organisation skills, able to manage own time across time zones and that of the team to meet agreed deadlines and develop and change plans for the production of specific pieces of work.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues and present resolutions to issues in a persuasive way.
- Highly focused and able to stick to the objectives and goals of the company, department and project without giving in to undue distractions and challenges.
- Able to present well-structured documentation in a convincing way to the customer and explain complex propositions to non-technical clients.
- Proven customer relation management skills to increase customer satisfaction.
- In depth knowledge of the website design and development process
- Proven experience of managing a small team and an understanding of team performance and reporting on metrics to motivate and bring out the best of team members.
- Proven track record in managing website projects.
- Excellent PC and technical skills. Able to pick up and understand systems quickly.
- Able to take action to monitor and control costs within allocated projects.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative to proactively resolve issues as they arise.
- Works well under pressure, maintains a calm appearance and responds positively under pressure, ensuring virtual team are available for support if required.
- High attention to detail ensuring quality processes are met.
- At least 2+ years’ experience working within a Project Management role.
- Working towards or having attained a project methodology certification e.g.: PRINCE 2 would be advantageous.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a difference and have fun working with a team of talented, dedicated and conscientious professionals, join our team!