Project Manager Sydney, Australia Role
Great opportunity for a Project Manager with a background in residential, retail or defence. Based in Sydney, this represents an exciting role with an industry leader in project management for construction, resources and infrastructure.
As the client-side Project Manager, you will be responsible for time, cost and quality of all of your projects.
- Management of multidisciplinary construction project manager contractors from tender through to site construction, commissioning and close out.
- Implement project resources and structures.
- Foster and manage relationships with various developers and contractors.
- Plan and direct projects, managing time, budgets and resources to ensure project objectives and deadlines are achieved.
- Responsible for time, cost and quality of all of your projects. These projects are of a complex nature with a variety of stakeholders, technical components from design to completion.
- An Engineering degree, coupled with significant Project Management or Construction Management experience.
- Preferably tier one civil contractor/consultant experience.
- Demonstrable experience delivering projects from concept to completion.
- The ability to manage large multidisciplinary construction teams and liaise with people at all levels.
- Excellent customer relationship and client facing skills