- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join an award winning engineering and fabrication business in the Shropshire area. Competitive salary available in a diverse working environment.
The Project Manager will be required to travel both nationally and internationally due to the nature of the business. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with the production plant and operations manager to determine lead times, costings, issues etc
- Implementing projects from infancy through to completion
- Ensuring Health and Safety regulations are adhered to on sites including CDM (Construction, Design and Management) regulations, RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements)
- Communicating across all levels and control and organise sub-contractors on and off site.
- Organising equipment hire.
- Hands on approach to site management and flexibility in working away on site when required
- Previous experience working in an Project management position within a welding / fabrication environment is essential
- Supervisory experience is preferred but not essential
- Successful candidates must be prepared to travel and stay over when required.
- Holding SSSTS, SMSTS, CSCS would be preferred
- Experience working with the armed forces would be advantageous
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500