Project Manager (Business Focused)
3 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced business focused Project Manager to work for our management consultancy client.
This role will give an experienced Project Manager the kind of learning opportunities you'd be hard-pressed to find elsewhere. We are a small, but rapidly growing, consultancy who provides business process, change management and project management services to clients across multiple industries.
This role will provide the opportunity to work with a broad selection of our clients and be part of a dynamic and growing team. Our projects stretch across a broad range of businesses, so there really is no limit to the range of projects you could be working on.
As an organisation we are also committed to supporting charities by offering our consultancy services for free. The successful candidate would have the opportunity to work on one of these exciting and rewarding projects.
- The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and deliver projects within strict deadlines and within budget. This includes managing resources and coordinating the efforts of the team and third-party members to deliver scope according to plan
- Identifying the detailed requirements for the project and establish a clear and concise scope and project plan
- Managing the project whilst maintaining a clear understanding of tasks, dependencies and progress
- Keeping track of finances
- Giving clear and unambiguous updates to all stakeholders
- Effectively managing project communications through regular team updates, reporting and management of the steering group
- Driving the business change elements of the change through communication, business readiness and training
- Managing and co-ordinating all project team members.
- Adherence to the clients toolkits and methodology
- At least 4 years’ recent experience within Project Management (specifically, business focused delivery)
- You will have experience of delivering projects in a customer services / contact centre environment. In addition, experience of delivering self-service projects is desirable
- You will have experience of working within a customer facing business and have a passion for making a difference
- You will have experience of the day to day management of projects from initial idea to go-live
- Experience of identifying and delivering process improvements
- You will have experience in delivering projects across multiple industries
- Proven ability to lead teams and communicate effectively at all levels
- Project management qualification (i.e., Prince II Practitioner) (Desirable)
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment is not required
General Skills / Competencies for all Staff:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong Word / Excel / PowerPoint skills
- Strong attention to detail and high standards in delivering outputs
- Ability to see the big picture and communicate effectively
- Ability to work with business users at all levels
- Self-starter with little need to be managed
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Accustomed to working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality of work
- Willingness to travel globally (Base location is London office. Candidate will be expected to travel within UK and International travel may be required).