- Full Time
* Support the partner engagement manager with the follow-up internal reconciliation work when vetting for new collaboration opportunities with start-ups or other digital verticals
* Managing the client's/partner's relationships, as required
* Manage all aspects of the onboarding process for the business using agile and iterative project management methodologies
* Use flexible project management tools to enable easy collaboration and communication between project stakeholders
* Support technology architecture relevant to our digital partners and manage the specific product activities to help move toward the required architecture
* Analyze specific business and technology problems to ensure business needs and requirements are met
* Coordinate delivery of technology, process, and organizational changes to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for our partners
* Manage large scale strategic projects. Requires ownership of interaction with board members, internal teams, external vendors (legal, actuarial, consultants and brokers). As well as managing budget
* Responsible for Relationship management of insurtech's during onboarding phase - mainly with Insuretch CEO's and other c-levels
* Coordination and management of external parties including Claims TPA's and external fronting companies.
Basic Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree
* 2-5 years of project management experience; preferred - some agile PM experience.
* Preferred - experience working with start-ups.
* Preferred - some IT PM experience
* Preferred - some business analysis/testing experience
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong time management skills
* Entrepreneurial spirit