Project Manager - (exhibitions/installations)
2 days left
- Full Time
Creative integrated agency who produce some amazing projects and installations for their prestigious client list - are looking for an experienced Exhibition Build Project Manager to take ownership of some brilliant exciting 2018 projects.
Creative integrated agency - with an impressive array of clients and exciting projects - producing leading-edge live event, expo, exhibition and digital solutions from its West London hub.
As Exhibition Project Manager you'll take the lead to deliver hi-end exhibit and installation projects internationally - responsible for all aspects of the delivery of the project - liaising with the client and account team, creative team, technical and production teams and suppliers - as well as overseeing all logistical arrangements connected with the static or travelling project. You'll work with the Design Team as they interpret the design vision, researching product and material suppliers, sourcing and understanding usable materials, checking and understanding venue restrictions. You'll work with a range of contractors and suppliers to achieve delivery of the creative 'vision', managing multiple contractors/suppliers to achieve the finished product, and you'll manage the on-site build/installation and on-going on-site management. You'll be dealing with international suppliers and prestigious clients, and supported by an award winning creative and production team in-house. A great role for a great Exhibition Project Manager!
- Full end to end project management of exhibition build/installation projects
- Liaise with client management and creative teams
- Manage project through full life cycle to on-site delivery
- Brief, appoint and manage suppliers internationally
- Oversee on-site set up and installation
- Financial management of projects and project reporting
You'll be an established Exhibition Project Manager with experience working on a range of installation/exhibition projects. Ideally you'll have a 'hands-on' build background, and you must have worked on high end and high value bespoke exhibition stands, ideally with a large Production or Design house - with the ability to lead the production team and suppliers. You'll be articulate and client facing, and understand the need to manage suppliers pro-actively and supportively, and respond pro-actively to creative build demands. We want you to already have a good understanding of the US exhibition build regulations as we have a lot of US work in the pipeline. To complement your existing experience and ability, you'll be looking for the opportunity to take your career and experience to the next level, with exposure to more challenging and exciting international projects.
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar Exhibition Project Manager role
- Experience of working internationally
- Understanding of global logistics
- Proven capability to lead suppliers and liaise with internal creative and production teams
- A solution finder
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A brilliant scheduler!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Exhibition Project Manager to work on some great projects and clients supported by amazing in-house creative, production and digital talent.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply" button now.