Program Manager. Fast-paced project environment. Role focused on powertrain & vehicle electrification. Rapidly expanding, privately owned technology and engineering consulting business.
Competitive salary + annual bonus worth up to 10% of your salary, 26 days holiday, flexible working, early finish on Fridays, BUPA private health insurance, company pension, life assurance.
Are you a Project Manager / Project Engineer / Program Manager seeking an exciting opportunity to get involved in EV projects within Automotive and Commercial vehicle sectors?
This job will suit:
- Project Manager / Project Engineer / Program Manager familiar with New Product Introduction (NPI) process and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) for automotive or heavy machinery industries.
- You are likely to be degree qualified within a Mechanical / Electrical engineering type of discipline.
- Excel data management experience and familiarity with project management process tools.
- Someone happy with UK travel as well as occasional international travel.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Successful, privately owned technology and engineering consulting business working across energy and transportation market sectors.
- 120 headcount within the UK head office, overseas operations in Europe, China, Japan, Korea and India.
- Fantastic environment to develop your technical and commercial skills, the business has a genuine interest and great experience in developing their people.
- Competitive salary + annual bonus worth up to 10% of your salary, 26 days holiday, flexible working, early finish on Fridays, BUPA private health insurance, company pension, life assurance.
The job will involve:
- Working within a dynamic Project Management function supporting / facilitating their electro-mechanical teams working on Electric Vehicle / EV projects in Automotive and Commercial vehicle sectors.
- Plan, commence, execute, supervise, and roundup assigned tasks within the overall project and programme delivery.
- Provide visibility of metrics e.g. released bill of material maturity, number of open issues to maintain a drumbeat for on-time delivery.
- Take ownership and coordinate tasks which fall outside of Design team responsibility e.g. procurement of testing parts hardware and test house services and liaison with Vehicle OEM customer.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.