Exit Project Manager - DV clearance
We are currently recruiting for an Exit Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all close out activities associated with schedule 21 are completed in a correct manner.
This role will require presentation to MoD to chart and agree deliverables and progression. Therefore a current DV clearance is essential.
Job Description including Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manages delivery of Sch 21 documentation including liaison with current delivering projects
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section.
- Large/ moderately complex/ local or sub- region.
- Medium complexity legal and commercial issues.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to the management.
- Manages business development.
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for large and moderately complex opportunities..
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages mid to upper level client delivery relationships.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 20 people.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides performance review input and indication of area of development for team members.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding Schedule 21 deliverables and Sch 21 compliance
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods.
- PMP Certified.
- Experience in undertaking presentation
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.