Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of full-spectrum technical, professional and consultancy services for industrial, commercial and government organisations globally.
With more than 74,000 people globally, our teams collaborate, innovate and create. Our people are proud to have been behind some of the greatest consultancy and engineering feats over the past 70 years.
We foster a collaborative and inclusive environment for our people, and our partners, and we want you to be a part of our growing business.
UK Field Services has over 50 years’ experience working in the construction industry. Our core business is the delivery of projects and programmes in partnership
with our clients. We have a wide and diverse pool of experienced resources using proven delivery systems and processes that are benchmarked as best in class.
We have a significant and growing role in supporting our Defence clients in the UK Submarine programme, comprising asset improvement, environmental upgrade, storage, new build and decommissioning projects.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are keen to cement our existing expertise in delivering projects to our key clients and driving the growth of our business in this sector.
- Hands on Construction Project Management Experience
- A recognised engineering qualification (Degree/HNC/HND)
- A proven track record of successful delivery is essential.
- Engagement and development of strong relationships with client senior managers, regulators and other stakeholders, including internal Jacobs management
- Development of high quality tender response documentation and collaborative working with sales leadership
- Safe delivery of projects across the sector.
- Managing and taking hands on ownership of delivery from inception to completion, to deliver client delight and achieve or improve upon set objectives of time, cost, safety and Quality.
- ensuring delivery teams adhere to the Client and Company requirements and the Company’s policies and processes
- Clear leadership and negotiating skills and Collaborative behaviours
- Experience in the Nuclear and Defence sector with a demonstrable knowledge across the industry including the commercial drivers and key influencers is essential
At Jacobs we have recently celebrated 10 years of our culture of caring - ‘BeyondZero’. We see safety differently - we strive to go BeyondZero by putting the health, safety and well-being of our employees first in everything we do.
We are committed to equality across our business and we promote STEM and WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) initiatives. When you join Jacobs you will have access to a wide range of Global Networks, centred on inclusion and diversity. To find out more about our networks, check out our website
We encourage applications from candidates looking for flexible working or reduced hours’ contracts.
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including Identity, Right to Work; Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.
United Kingdom-United Kingdom Countrywide-Derby
Jun 13, 2018, 32347 AM