Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Civil Engineering company based in Cambridge.
Our client is looking for a Project Coordinators to come in to the organisation and support the Project Manager during the project term by ensuring necessary administration tasks are completed to satisfy requirements. Our client requires someone with NRSWA experience and to be able to come into the role and hit the ground running.
You will be required to identify and coordinate priority and standard works whilst being mindful of potential issues that may affect time-scales
* You will be required to identify and coordinate priority and standard works whilst being mindful of potential issues that may affect time-scales
* Have a good working knowledge of The New Roads & Street Works Act and Traffic Management Act;
* Be able to demonstrate proficiency in Word, Excel and other MS applications. To have a working knowledge of works management systems
* Collect and forward all survey information relevant to stats diversions
* Raising Section 50 noticing
* Build positive customer relationships, internally and externally
* It is essential that you can prioritise rapidly changing workloads in a short space of time
Up to £27,000 p/a
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Matched pension scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.