Operations Director Aviation
7 days left
- Full Time
Operations Director Aviation Salary to £100K
Based London Home Counties
Our client is a supplier of security services to major airports, providing a safe and secure environment to passengers and personnel alike. This role is for a significant scene changer with the tenacity to drive and motivate a highly respected management team. You will have had commercial services and P&L responsibility within your previous manned guarding / service organisation.
- Responsible for the overall operational delivery of the companies aviation service with particular emphasis on strategy and market development, quality standards, profitability, customer engagement and intelligent and innovative aviation solution design and delivery.
- Lead the operations team in delivering excellent customer service focussed on intelligent, innovative aviation solution design.
- Lead the wider security and construction logistics teams to drive idea generation and sharing across all contract locations which support the company and our customers achieving their goals and vision.
- In depth knowledge and experience in; Relationship Management, Leadership, Business Acumen, Organisational Change.
- Actively and positively promote the company both internally and externally to support and enhance employee and customer engagement strategies.
- Continuously review the company aviation operating model creating competitive advantage through, but not limited to, technology, people and relationships.
- Regularly manage and review of contract retention plans/key account management plans with Strategic Account Directors ensuring all are commercially viable and deliver value add to our customers.
- Participate as an active member of the companies Operating Board - reporting, challenging, supporting and endorsing thoughts, ideas and initiatives as appropriate.
- Lead the development of new partnership and collaboration models with external organisations to maximise market opportunities.
- Extensive demonstrable experience in commercial and operational management including leadership, change management and business transformation in the aviation sector.
- Proven background in business development with an emphasis of success with key or national accounts.
- Solid experience in a highly regulated environment, such as aviation, maritime, nuclear.
- Ability to maintain and develop positive working relationships with the customer.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Resilient and demonstrates courage to deliver change.
- A decisive thinker who demonstrates courage to deliver change.
- A skilled influencer with a proven record of customer and employee engagement capability.
- Excellent organisational skills with a history of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Ability to work using own initiative, making decisions to benefit the company and customer.
- Competent on Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Highly motivated by personal achievement.