M&E Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager to provide an effective and efficient project management service to our client on all projects and associated construction activities. The Project Manager will manage each project in a manner that exceeds our customers' expectations and ensures that our work adheres to all company safety policies and OSHA mandated requirements The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, to budget, and to the required quality. Pro-actively delivering and wherever possible exceeding, the agreed objectives of both Interserve and the Client by leading from the front managing different types of projects from inception to completion such as M&E services, fabric refurbishment, fencing, modular buildings, maintenance, CCTV and BMS.
The Project Manager will be required to manage project commercial issues and cost reporting (WIP) and identify the client's requirements and ensure we deliver these requirements to the client's satisfaction. You will represent the company on any internal or external issues, prepare detailed plans and procedure to administer to project and ensure the project team are familiar with, and follow these guidelines. All project updates are delivered to identified key stake holders in line with project initiation documents.
- To manage procurement and achieve best value for the contract.
- Identify all risks and manage actions and implementation to mitigate such risks.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Ensure asset registers, drawings and CAFM system is update as required.
- Be able to provide both summarised and detailed reports, on current operations department activities when requested to do so.
- Manage oversee construction activities and processes.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Manage and provide good financial and budget control.
- Communicate and delegate to all levels where required.
- Management of NEC contracts
- Manage all projects in accordance with site project procedure's and process's from inception to completion
- Liaison and communication between all parties and stakeholders.
- Escalate any change requests to the project team and client
- Manage and produce data for weekly and monthly reports
- Provide KPI data on a weekly basis.
- Manage the contractual documentations which will primarily be to NEC conditions of contract during the project process. I.E. Risk registers, EWN'S, CE, programmes and RFI's
- Provide completion certificates to commercial in a timely manner for billing purposes.
- Manage File, document and version Control
- Making sure all projects are set-up and managed as to Interserve standards and procedures.
- Manage Change control and Compliance with design
- Assess Quality and assurance
- Evaluation of RAMS
- Completion of Construction Management plan
- Completion of Construction Phase Plan
- Organising any Temporary Works
- Carry out Inductions and talk box talks
- Arrange Permits
- Complete H&S file
- Where required Update of Raid with all relevant information.
- Carry out surveys and provide detailed reports
- Making sure CDM 2015 is adhered to and any legislative Health and Safety.
- Assess any Environmental impacts.
- Management of design consultants and implementation of Government soft landing/BIM (Business information management).
What we are looking for
- Can work under pressure and to tight timeframes
- Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Flexible with their approach and innovative.
- A team player willing to work hard and coach others.
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Have a strong wo