M&E Project Manager
M&E Projects Manager
Basic Salary of £65,000 - £80,000 plus package
Based in London
A specialist contracting company are seeking an M&E Project Manager to join their growing team
This organisation pride themselves on the complete project delivery and being specialists in Mechanical and Electrical engineering. They deliver and provide initiative technical project solutions across a range of sectors and are winning contracts through their
The M&E Project Manager will assist with the management and delivery of projects, ensuring compliance levels are maintained and improved. To design, manage and take responsibility for all project work ensuring that projects are completed on time and to budget. You be involved with a rang of interesting technical projects across some high profile buildings, which sometimes help shape and improve the future.
We are looking for a person with proven hands on engineering and project experience, with over 5 years running and managing projects. You must be able to bring innovative solutions to a variety of projects and have excellent managerial and organisational skills.
You will be required to have the following:
- Electrical or mechanical qualification to HND/HNC standard (or similar)
- At least 5 years working within the facilities sector managing projects
- Proven experience in managing direct teams and sub-contractors to deliver high standards.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building services and engineering
- Able to manage commercial arrangements with suppliers and contractors
- Ability to manage internal relationships and expectations
- Places H&S at the forefront of any project
- H&S qualification (NEBOSH/IOSH)
After applying to this position we will asses your CV and relevance to the position
If successful a member of our team will contact you with further details about the position and company. We will ask you to come register with us, however if you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful.