Opportunity for a project coordinator / project administrator to work for an industry-leading company with outstanding career development opportunities. The company is an established manufacturing company supplying a range of niche world-class products to major blue-chip clients across the globe and have recently been awarded a large contract with a company who rank in the top 10 of world companies based on revenue. The company employ over 200 people at their Port Talbot site and offer a culture which is close-knit and friendly.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to pursue a career in project management. The project coordinator / project administrator will be an integral member of the project team and responsible for coordinating, organising and controlling project activities, under the direction of a Project Manager.
As the project coordinator / project administrator, your duties will include:
* Processing and monitoring sales orders.
* Supporting project meetings and generating meeting minutes.
* Creating and maintaining project status spreadsheets.
* Liaising with production, engineering, purchasing, and quality at project meetings.
* Kitting materials and parts in preparation for assembly and test.
* Liaising with the dispatch dept and customer for deliveries.
* Generating commercial invoices and packing lists.
* Dispatching goods off MRP / ERP system.
* Notifying the accounts dept and customer of invoicing.
* Chasing proof of delivery.
* Generating all purchase requisitions for the project(s).
To be a successful project coordinator / project administrator, you will have the following skills and experience:
* Must be proficient in MS Office applications (Word and Excel).
* Ideally, have experience in the manufacturing/engineering sector.
* Experience with an MRP / ERP system such as SAP would be advantageous.
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £24,000 dependent on experience + 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays + pension scheme (5% and increasing to 7.5% in 2019) + annual variable bonus plan (discretionary) + childcare vouchers + eyecare scheme + corporate gym membership.
If you wish to be considered for this role then please click on the apply button.