A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to work for a prestigious care provider that will oversee multiple large care services in the North West area. This is a new and exciting opportunity for someone looking for a senior management role within the healthcare sector.
The successful candidate will have at least two years' experience in managing multi-site services. You will be a focal point for Managers with regards to all issues relating to care provision, health issues and business matters.
You will play a key part in the continued provision of excellent care and the ongoing success of their care homes. You must be fully aware of CQC standards in addition to displaying excellent business skills. You should have home development skills and exhibit a commercial focus when overseeing care homes.
Successful candidates will display knowledge of budget management, business planning and service development. You will be required to attend meetings, liaise with outside agencies including CQC, Social Services and relatives and therefore must be confident and articulate.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of multi-site management minimum of two years.
• Management experience of working in a care home.
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and work well as part of a team.
• Nurse qualified with valid NMC pin number desirable NOT essential.
• Management and leadership qualifications.
• Experience of working with an elderly care setting.
• Clear understanding of CQC and regulations.
• Confident in leading a team and providing training and support.
• Proven track record within a similar role.
• Troubleshooting / Recovery experience within the care sector.
• Extensive experience within the care sector.
Your duties will include:
• Monitoring and reviewing Managers' performance.
• Effecting improvement where possible.
• Support and advise Home Managers with regard to disciplinary issues.
• Liaise with local and neighbouring counties Social Services' Teams and other potential customers to market and develop services in the area.
• To carry out monthly compliance visits to the care homes within your portfolio.
• To investigate and respond to complaints, within my clients guidelines.
The salary for this position is £65k with a great benefits package.