HR Systems Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
In joining the Commercial team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees! The team is broad; you could be working within Brand, Commercial Management, Consumer Services, Terminals, M-Pesa or Customer Experience Operations. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Responsible for the HR implementation of JVs of key processes for HR on behalf of Group Functions of Vodafone. To actively participate in the mobilization, analysis design activities, the build, testing, and the deployment and the stabilization/hypercare of JVs. This role is delivery focused and will encompass several variants of JVs (Carve In/Out, 50/50, Majority, Minority, Acquisitions).
Support the local HR Team in managing all business related activities in the respective domain and ensures the support of the System Integrator SI and the Implementation Team. Drive and lead implementation at local Markets by providing subject matter expertise related to the Core Business Model processes and representing the Group HR Operations Team.
He/she will be key to drive synergies and share implementation expertise among the different entities in the variants of JVs and to participate in the industrialization of rollout methods and tools to be used in future JVs. The role includes guiding local HR teams in the adoption of policies and training for the various HR processes.
He/she will support the local HR Team in managing and participating in the fit-gap workshops, the process and RICEFW design activities, the testing activities, ensures compliance together with the respective subject matter expert, provides input to the deployment, organizes support in the data cleansing, the data mapping, and the data migration activities in the respective domain.
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Responsible for execution & delivery of specific deliverables as defined within Project Scope.
- Work with both (global & local implementation teams) throughout all project phases For example, supporting the test preparation alongside the test team.
- Work with local markets to understand Core Business Model and the need for local operating procedures, based upon core deliverables by facilitating Market Specific Workshops such as Process Education, Solution Education
- Support local Markets on Identification of training needs, planning and delivery of training and creation of local communication plan
- To report progress, issues and risks and provide line of escalation of local markets through to Project Manager
- Responsible for weekly reporting to different Stakeholders e.g. LT, Programme Management
Apply If You Have
- Background in HRIS / IT environments
- Ideally SuccessFactors or other Cloud Based System
- SAP HR On Premise (+ SuccessFactors)
- Experience in delivering projects
- Knowledge of HR Systems
- Knowledge of HR business processes
- Strong communication, negotiation and Cross cultural working skills
- Good analytical, strong planning and organisational skills with high speed of work
- Ability to travel
- Programme or Project Management qualifications, Prince 2 or equivalent, SAP, HCM
- Relevant experience in JVs
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of peoples individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.