Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. Since 2006 AWS is the leader in the global IaaS cloud computing space and is continually growing.
We are looking for a customer focused, dynamic, leader to manage our team of Recruiting Coordinators in London. Our Recruiting Coordinators (RC) team works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced, high-quality recruiting organization. The RC team is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. At the same time, the RC and Talent Acquisition Operations organization in a key driver on process improvement and optimizations.
The successful candidate for this leadership role will be an organisational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess exceptional leadership and communication skills, have the ability to multi-task, problem-solve and handle a variety of complex tasks simultaneously. In addition, we’re looking for someone who thrives on the challenge of helping build a great organization of talented individuals. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience.
- Determining RC structural workload distribution and staffing needs within the Talent Acquisition organisation in AWS for our businesses in London. This includes analysing, forecasting and allocating to the right RC resources the Onsite and Phone Screen scheduling requirements. Additionally and to the extent required, the preparation of job descriptions, creation of advertisements and interviewing candidates to staff the teams appropriately internally and externally.
- Hire, train, develop and lead a team of dynamic, fast-paced Recruiting Coordinators. This includes monitoring of RC performance and career development needs as well as arranging training courses.
- Analyse and evaluate existing recruiting operations processes and workflows, defining and driving alternative work procedures to improve productivity.
- Define, create and produce business-focused reporting and analysis.
- Lead cross-organisational projects to drive process improvements.
- Create, optimize and deliver on service level agreements across the recruiting function.
- Identify and foresee potential risk areas in our processes.
- Implement and create forward-looking workforce plans.
- Streamline communications for internal and external audiences.
- Define and implement processes to drive data integrity across our systems and tools.
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate and hiring manager experience and scheduling efficiencies.
- Manage a variety of key project initiatives for the Amazon AWS organisation.
- Relevant and meaningful experience in the Human Resources environment with relevant experience managing a team in the recruitment space
- Ability to manage a team in a high volume environment
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners and candidates
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and ability to work autonomously
- Organisational and problem solving skills: ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, manage time efficiently
- Able to lead or collaborate on improving processes and implementing them on a Pan EMEA basis
- Experience in Recruiting, Recruiting Administration / Coordination is preferred
- Speaking a second European Language is preferred