Soft/Support FM Operations Manager
To further develop your career in Support/Soft FM Services, join Skanska as an Operations Manager at a prestigious MoD site in North West London.
- Have a broad range of responsibilities to ensure effective delivery of the following support services: Helpdesk; Reception and Security Pass issue; Stores and Armoury; Motor Transport and Communications Infrastructure Services technical & installation teams; Mail and Post; Graphics and Reprographics; Office cleaning; Cash, Travel and Administration services.
- Oversee the catering contract – monitor performance and maintain positive relationships and partnerships
- Ensure the implementation and adoption of safe working systems and practices and a regime of trend analysis to optimise the efficient and cost effective management of the service functions
- Manage and control budgets (ideally in excess of £10M)
- Prepare monthly forecasts and report against performance targets
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in soft or total Facilities Management
- Excellent team working and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to manage a number of service simultaneously in accordance with the contract Service Level Agreement’s and expectations of the client
- Experience in strong leadership / influence and collaboration on similar projects along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively connect with, manage and motivate internal staff and external stakeholders
- PFI experience is desirable
- MoD experience would be advantageous
The successful candidate will have been continually resident in the UK for the past 5 years and will be required to undertake a security clearance.
We thrive through embracing differences because we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
Our facilities management team provides solutions to a wide range of both private and public sector clients. Working together to deliver outstanding results for customers and communities, our work covers all areas of facilities services from project management and compliance to assets, estates and energy management.
For a full role profile, to apply or to register your interest, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org - Click Apply