Major Projects Manager
Salary to reflect experience + car allowance + benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced growing National company, with excellent career stability and progression prospects; where hard work is well rewarded? Then a job with AFI is for you.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced project manager based in the London city. You will cover a set post coded area, selling all available products from AFI Group and managing established customer accounts.
The role in brief:
- Your responsibilities will include providing high quality commercial support to our major projects portfolio, developing existing accounts and helping to bring in new business.
- Managing and maintaining excellent relationships with our existing customer base.
- Ability to work away from home on a regular basis.
- A positive approach to guiding clients in the correct and most suitable decision.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally, you will either; have a proven track record of field-sales / account management success in the plant hire / powered access industry; or have experience within the powered access industry.
- This is a challenging position which will require you to have a mature and outgoing personality and excellent communication skills.
- You must be able to demonstrate a proactive and flexible approach to your work.
- You should be well-organised, used to prioritising tasks and be able to work well under pressure.
- A enthusiastic approach and a keen willingness to progress your own development as well as the major accounts
- Comprehensive training will be given.
AFI Group is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment, to accredited training and service / maintenance of machines. With a current network of 21 hire locations across the UK and over 5,000 machines, AFI has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditations (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, 5* Achilles BuildingConfidence, Gold RoSPA award – to name a few).
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- -23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays.
- -Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme.
- -An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions.
- -Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary.
- -Car Allowance.
- -Healthcare Cash Plan
- -In addition we have invested in an excellent induction programme, and staff training (we currently hold a Gold Investors in People award).
Please note that we operate a 2 stage interview process and online testing to screen candidates.