Fantastic opportunity based in Loudwater. My client are looking for a Project Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will assist the programme or project managers with the execution of programme/project related activities and processes. As part of the delivery team, the Project Manager is responsible for allocated project delivery, ensuring that assigned projects are completed on time, to budget and to the expected quality requirements.
* To assume total responsibility for the management and delivery of assigned projects with full accountability for project performance. Deliver the programme/project in line with processes, procedures and standards.
* To have total and complete understanding of project and contractual requirements.
* Bid Management - lead and co-ordinate bids from concept to contract award, working through the direction of business development. Work on and prepare the required proposals, cost books in line with the bid allowable timescales.
* Define, communicate, execute & monitor the project and prioritise specific to individual contracts and projects, in line with agreed contractual and delivery requirements, with appropriate work packages, key milestones and budgets for each stage of work package.
* Develop, execute and maintain project plans and statements of work (SOW's), detailing task descriptions, deliverables, project schedules through liaising with specialist areas across a matrix organisation in-line with company processes, procedures and standards.
* Develop and lead project teams; providing leadership, direction and control, through effective work package management. Provide support, mentoring and coaching as required to ensure success delivery of assigned programme/projects.
Key Skills Required:
* Responsibility for assigned teams. Will need to be motivated to work independently as tasks demand.
* Able to lead and motivate a team up to 6-12 people (approx.) within a project matrix structure.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation t