Associate Project Manager
Spark44 is a unique advertising agency. Established as a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover globally, we’re not an in house department; we’re a separate business with a specialism in automotive and luxury goods across all platforms.
Our motto reflects our agency culture, “Be Bold. Be Brave. Be Honest”. We value individuals who are unafraid to question the status quo, who challenge authority and fight for the best idea. We are a fun, tight-knit group and strive to be the best in our business.
Reporting to the UK Digital Project Manager, the Junior Project Manager is responsible for the management of all authoring projects that flow through the UK authoring team as well as also action authoring briefs themselves, a very much a 50/50 role.
This is a significantly important role within the wider UK Spark team and therefore has consistent attention from the JLR UK NSC team placed upon it. As such this role requires someone who is a self-motivator, with a keen eye for detail and ultimate team player.
The Junior Project Manager will be working hand in hand with our client facing QA, taking a leading role in scoping the briefs that get that fed into the QA, to then provide back clear and confident project plans back, so that client expectations can be managed. You also work directly with the UK team in LDN, managing the authoring elements of many projects from small to large.
To be considered for the role, you will have to be a thoroughly experienced content Author who can provide accurate and consistent scoping’s of author tasks, be able to take business information / Creative and translate it into authoring briefs and know your way around the Tridon CMS system with your hands tied behind your back. Well organised, calm and adept at managing expectations will also be required.
Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Provide authoring project scoping’s and project status to the client fronting QA
- Be the point person for Internal UK authoring project queries
- Drive delivery of all UK authoring briefs
- Establish, manage and clearly communicate project plans Quality assurance
- Collaborate with internal Spark teams on briefs and delivery requirements
- Oversee delivery of all UK authoring briefs
- Communicate effectively internally, to escalate and resolve issues
- Following the brief, update JLR websites with the latest product information, advertising campaigns, photography and any other form of content.
- Ensure that all content has been added correctly following brand guidelines, checking across different browsers and devices
- Work in a methodical manner to ensure authored content has no negative impact on live sites
- Trouble shoot content that does not display correctly and escalate any issues with the QA and Digital Project Manager.
- Undertake other tasks as deemed necessary in conjunction with the Content Author role
- Previous Tridion knowledge is essential.
At Spark44 we offer great benefits for our staff. We’ve listed the important ones below:
- 25 days holiday
- Quarterly bonus
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Income Protection
- Pension (up to 5% contributory)
- BUPA Healthcare & Foresight Health Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season ticket loan (interest free)
- Exclusive 25% discount on JLR Brand goods
- JLR Privilege Programme – up to 20% off Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles.