Retail Project Manager
What it's like to work here
Heelis is the Central Office for the National Trust; it was named after one of the Trust’s biggest benefactors Mrs William Heelis, There are approximately 500 staff from across the Trust’s directorates, including the Executive team and the Director General, are based here.
Heelis was designed to be highly sustainable and has won a number of nationally recognised awards. Designed by Feilden Clegg Bradley Architects in 2005, this architectural gem uses timber from our woodlands and wool from Herdwick sheep grazed on Trust farmlands, to help make Heelis a unique working environment.
What you'll be doing
We are looking for a skilled project manager to be part of the Retail Visual Identity team.
You will be responsible for delivering a programme of retail refits , working closely with the property teams , and key stakeholders. Reporting to the Head of Retail Visual identity, you will need to have great project management skills combined with a creative approach that will deliver exciting store environments into our shops. You will be managing a programme of shop fits across the retail portfolio, so will need to be self- motivated and an independent worker with great communication skills.
Who we're looking for
- Possess or working towards a project management qualification
- Highly developed project management skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and the ability to manage and motivate project teams
- Sound experience of funding, procuring, contracting and financial processes
- Proven experience of sponsor, stakeholder and client/supplier relationships
- Excellent people and influencing skills
Looking after you
- Health cash plan - from as little as £3.09 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
Looking after your career
- Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
- Develop your skills with an internal secondment
- Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
- Income protection due to illness
Unique to Us
- Work in some of the most beautiful, iconic and unique locations in the UK
- Free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- 20% off in our Retail and Food & Beverage outlets
- Discount up to 35% off a National Trust holiday cottage booking