Project Manager Retail
A leading eCommerce organisation now requires a talented Agile Project Manager for a long term project based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly collaborative team with interesting medium sized projects.
- Delivery oriented PM (as distinct from admin oriented) or Delivery Manager
- Technology PM literate (has worked with engineering teams, understands the language, can understand a progress update and how it fits the plan)
- Agile literate (Scrum and / or Kanban)
- Deadline focussed, creative in how to get there
- Can coach or direct as needed depending on the team
- Used to working with test automation engineering teams (these are dev teams writing complex automated tests as well as managing their execution)
- Office Basics (powerpoint, excel)
- Microsoft Project (basic to intermediate)
- VSTS knowledgeable or Jira
- Can work with a very busy team trying to coordinate across 13-15 tech teams and central test teams which means
- Once given the how to guidance can work with minimal supervision
- Knows when to escalate
- Can spot issues building up and flag
- Embraces the agile principle of inspect and adapt (as our team does this a lot)
- Comfortable with fast paced and lots of change – can adapt easily.
Please send updated CVs through the portal for immediate consideration and confidential discussions.