At Babcock we are working to create a safe and secure world, together.
As an international defence company, we support and enhance our customers defence capabilities and critical assets through a range of product and service solutions. The breadth of our portfolio is wide and varied, we have a wealth of complex projects and draw on skills of some of the top project professionals in the UK and we are hoping that one day you will be a part of our team.
We are currently recruiting for our Sept 2023 graduate intake (click here to apply). We are looking for you to hold a degree and bring an appetite to learn and develop. We are looking for future Project Managers who have the right types of skills and behaviours that we can work with and build on, providing further training and project delivery experience to help you build your career as a project professional in Babcock.
During the two year scheme you will have the opportunity to work within projects across our four sectors, preparing you with the knowledge and experience you need to move into your first substantive role after completing your Graduate scheme.
- That could be in our Marine sector where we are in the exciting process of building five new Type 31 frigates for the Royal Navy whilst helping to maintain existing fleet. Or working with on projects that design and deliver Marine technology solutions, in intelligence, surveillance & communications equipment.
- In our Land Sector where we ensure the British Army, Police and Fire Service can get on their missions safely by providing fleet maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
- Or working in our rail business where we deliver complex programme management for critical rail infrastructure, signalling and track renewal schemes.
- In our Aviation business, we save lives with our aerial emergency services and we support defence of nations for air forces in the UK and overseas again with maintenance, training and infrastructure.
- Or it could be in our Nuclear business, where we deliver projects to sustain the entirety of the UK’s submarine fleet. From short maintenance to big submarine overhaul programmes operating from two major dockyards in the UK. Or in our civil business Cavendish Nuclear we take a leading role in Nuclear new build, operations and decommissioning.
Our projects are exciting, fast paced and critical to help create a safe and secure world together.
To find out more about our scheme watch our recent webinar (click here)
Why choose Babcock?
Our principles put people at the core of everything we do; they guide how we all work together and create the foundation for how we behave as individuals and as a team. They keep us on the right course for achieving our vision of a safe, strong, sustainable Babcock, unifying the way.
Through these principles we have committed to ensuring we have an agile and inclusive workplace, so we can increase our flexibility to respond to changes in market conditions.