Project Administrator (Permanent & Fixed-Term)
Education Development Trust is in the process of submitting a tender for an exciting new programme in the UK called Behaviour Hubs. We are therefore inviting applications for an Administrator to provide efficient and effective administrative support if we are awarded the contract. We expect the contract to commence from mid-September to early-October. The role will require liaison with a wide range of stakeholders and the role-holder will be required to support the day-to-day delivery of the project.
The programme will enable schools to access expertise on behaviour management and will support exemplary schools ('lead schools’) to work closely with schools that need and want to turn around their behaviour management culture and practices ('partner schools’). The team will be responsible for managing the programme; coordinating the work of a pool of 'behaviour advisors’, organising and managing events, collating data, managing grants and impact reporting. Critically they will help manage the client and partner relationships.
You will have:
- Experience of providing administrative support and coordination to a team / department
- Proven experience of dealing with, and responding to, multiple stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Excellent written communication skills
- Concern for detail to ensure the accuracy of information
- Excellent IT skills - accurate word processing and expertise in using MS Office applications including MS Excel and Power point
- Strong customer focus and determination to achieve high quality of customer/client service
Some of the initial duties will include:
- Setting up mailboxes, phone line, etc.
- Assisting with the recruitment of lead partner schools
- Setting up schools on our databases
- Issuing grant agreements
- Setting up calls and meetings with lead/partner schools
In return we offer a competitive salary, a generous holiday allowance, a range of other voluntary benefits, and excellent training and family friendly policies to support flexible working and a range of health and discount benefits.
Closing date: Monday 31st August.
Interviews: will take place virtually toward the end of the week commencing 31st August.
Application process: Towards the bottom of this page you can download the job description and apply. Once you click apply you will be required to complete a short online application form and upload your CV. As part of the application process you will be able to select whether you would like to apply for the permanent role or the fixed-term role (or both).
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to close our vacancies early.