IT Project Manager
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic IT Project Manager to join a reputable and innovative firm based in Sheffield. This is the ideal role for someone who would like to be involved in the planning, creation, management and implementation of IT projects across the business.
A PRINCE 2 qualification is NOT an essential requirement for the role, but it is highly beneficial. We are looking for someone with a solid understanding of PM principles, tools and a proven track record of successfully implementing IT projects. The role involves travel between client sites, so a full driving license and transport is essential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide an excellent level of project-related advice to clients and team members
- Customer liaison
- Monitor and report the ongoing project status and plan of all projects to directors and other managers within the business
- Provide technical hands-on delivery of projects and provide pre-sales guidance
- Deliver projects in a timely manner, ensuring they are within budget and exceed all expectations
- Work cohesively with other teams - Sales, Pre-Sales, Operations, Project, Engineering & Support departments
- Attend client sites as required
Technical Knowledge includes:
- Linux/Unix Administration Skills
- Windows Operating Systems
- Networking Protocols
Shortlisting is taking place this week, so in order to be considered for the role, please apply now! If you would like more information about the position, please call Charlotte Attwood
Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.