Cyber Security Project Manager
- Strong experience working in an IT/Telecommunications role with proven background of managing complex projects to time, cost and quality
- Project delivery using Waterfall and Agile methodologies as well as other best practices
- Experience working with outsourced and internal delivery units
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with ability to build relationships with technical, business and senior management stakeholders
- Ability to produce project documentation - project charters, work breakdown structure, risk logs, change management etc.
- Ability to design, plan and lead cross-functional project workshops
- A high degree of organisation skill with excellent attention to detail
- A high energy level with a dynamic, positive and 'can do' style
- An ability to work under pressure against short timescales.
- Experience using Microsoft Project/MS Project Server